Sunday, April 17, 2011

Internetz, forgive me for I have sinned...

It has been over a month since my last blog post...

And I have no excuse other than I just haven't taken the time to update.

I've done a lot of knitting, went to a number of knit nights, and got a number of projects complete. Woo hoo!

I knitted a little blanky yesterday to donate to the LV Pints 'n Purls charity knitting for animals in May. Washable fiber required, so I used some acrylic from stash. Here's the pattern; stitch is the Stocking Stitch Triangles from The Harmony Guide to Knitting Stitches.

Little Blanky

198 yds Loops & Threads Snuggle Wuggly Baby Sport, in Soft Yellow
Size 8 circular needle
Crochet hook size F

Gauge: I didn't even bother with gauge on this one... it's a little blanky!

Finished size: 13 in x 16-1/2 in

K = knit
P = purl
rep = repeat
SC = single crochet

Cast on 70 sts.
Row 1 [right side]: K across.
Row 2: *K1, P4, rep from * to end.
Row 3: *K3, P2, rep from * to end.
Row 4: Rep row 3.
Row 5: Rep row 2.
Row 6: Rep row 1.

Repeat these 6 rows 19 times. Bind off. Crochet a SC border around, putting 4 SC in each corner. End yarn. Weave in ends.

Needless to say, this finished size of this can be easily adjusted by adding additional pattern repeats per row (muli

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Don't feel bad about not posting ... everyone needs a break!

    ReplyDelete